Link Aadhaar Card with LPG Consumer ID and Bank Account for LPG Subsidy Transfer
Link Aadhaar Card with LPG Consumer ID and Bank Account for LPG subsidy Transfer
How to attach your Aadhaar number with LPG Consumer ID Online? Linking your AAdhar Number with Bank Account is very simple process just submit the copy of Aadhaar card to your bank branch with Bank Account Number on Aadhaar copy and Bank will update your Aadhaar Number in Bank Account for LPG subsidy Transfer.
Now, you can link your Aadhaar Number with your LPG Consumer ID for getting direct LPG Subsidy Benefit. From the set date (to be announced) subsidised cylinders will be supplied only to Customers with Aadhaar number and only though their Bank accounts. Along with copy of DGCC/Blue Book or recent cash memo of LPG Gas Cylinder.
To link your Aadhaar Card Number with your LPG Gas Consumer ID Online you have to follow some instructions and have to fill some information online.
• Click on the Image:
- Then Select your aadhaar address location like State & District.
- Then enter your details like mainly Aadhaar No., Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Then in Choose benefit Type Select LPG for linking LPG with Aadhaar Number, after that select Scheme Name like BPCL, IOCL, and HPCL.
- Then Select Distributor Name and in next section Enter Consumer Number
- After completing the form, Click Submit.
- Then you have to enter the One Time Password No. that will be sent to your mobile and the Security code displayed.
- Click Submit
You can also update aadhaar card with LPG Gas Supplier by physically submitting copy of aadhaar card. In order to avoid last minute rush on announcement of the scheme, Customers with Aadhaar Numbers shall provide the Legible Photocopy of the Aadhaar letter/Card to your Distributors show room or to delivery boy with Consumer Number, Name, Distributor Name, mobile number etc. written on the same. Please note that Aadhaar letter will be considered as Proof of your Identity and address. In case you are not residing in the address mentioned in the Aadhaar letter, you need to provide alternate proof of address along with Aadhaar letter.